Old July 24th 17, 09:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard[_3_] Richard[_3_] is offline

Default London trip report.

On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 10:48:35 +0100, BirchangerKen
wrote:
Roughly one death per month with over 40 000 000 km driven and 200 000
000 passengers. How does that compare with other modes? Other
operators?

I don't suppose all will agree but I find the standard of bus driving
in London to be excellent, given the traffic, general public, etc. The
customer facing stuff might be better compared with out of London
(Oxford, Brighton, most Stagecoach in my experience), but human nature
prevails - given what the drivers have to deal with every day - and
there are some people out there who manage to keep a smile for
everyone.

Richard.