Old July 25th 17, 07:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
DRH[_2_] DRH[_2_] is offline

Default New report highlghts the important role of smaller stations for passengers

On Monday, 24 July 2017 23:28:23 UTC+1, Arthur Conan Doyle wrote:
wrote:

That's why the city council introduced 20p charges for Cambridge public
toilets. It was found to reduce such abuse dramatically.

I thought the JCDeCaux modular toilets were good - and if I remember correctly,
somewhat self cleaning? Are they still around?

Slightly tangential, but I thought the TfL take on the traditional Paris ****oir at Vauxhall bus station was rather good. Gents only but you can relieve yourself whilst waving to passing bus passengers / enjoying the general view. Bit chilly in the winter, though. Perhaps, one of Paul Corfield's innovations?