Old July 27th 17, 08:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Chris Grayling gives backing to Crossrail 2

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 22:43:12 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
You may be right: I've not seen a proper analysis. I suppose the issue is
that London is much more dependent on public transport, particularly rail,
than the much smaller northern cities. And London generates a huge tax

You've obviously never driven on the M60 in the rush hour. Manchester (and
brum) both need proper metros, not cut price trams.

--
Spud