Old July 28th 17, 01:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster changes/improvements

In message
-sept
ember.org, at 10:58:57 on Thu, 27 Jul 2017, Recliner
remarked:

And people think I'm being unreasonable to spurn expections that
e-ticketing with orders of magnitude more bells and whistles will turn
up overnight.

I'm sure you'll love this proposal, then?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/f...eaec81ba631834
332f3674a7

As they say "Privacy is dead, get over it".

Apparently an audit trail for one's travel is also dead for the very
person who needs it most - the paying passenger.

In other news, I've received a brand new set of Tesco Loyalty Card
keyfobs, which they claim are a vast improvement over the old ones.

Except the old ones were recognised by their self-service tills and -
CAN YOU EVEN START TO BELIEVE THIS - the new one's aren't.

It's way beyond "you couldn't make this up".