Old July 31st 17, 09:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default New York Times on Crossrail

On 2017\07\31 15:02, eastender wrote:
Good article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/w...T.nav=top-news

"But standing one recent morning on that empty Crossrail platform, where
construction workers in orange gear and hard hats hauled shiny metal
panels to line the walls, I still couldn't help wondering whether the
new train leads toward another glorious era for this city, or signals
the end of one."

The NYT is infamous for its bias. I'm surprised they didn't manage to
fit blaming Trump for something into it.