Old July 31st 17, 11:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nobody Nobody is offline

Default New York Times on Crossrail

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:33:50 -0600, Arthur Conan Doyle
wrote:

Basil Jet wrote:

The NYT is infamous for its bias. I'm surprised they didn't manage to
fit blaming Trump for something into it.

This. The photos were nice, but I'd ignore any of the words. The NYT is still
hoping someone will step in and cancel Brexit.

As probably do a fair swag of Brexiteers suffering from "OMG, what
'ave we done?"

Mind you, I'm happy: you lot carved about $CAD1,000 off a $5,800
cruise, denominated in GBP.