Old May 29th 04, 08:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
AyrAlex AyrAlex is offline

Default How much is a train ticket down there?

CDS £12.90 / £20.70 (Don't ask me why there are two fares - I think
the cheaper one is TO London and the dearer one FROM)
SDS £21.20
FDS £31.80

Exactly, for a single, that's about 5 or 6 times the price for the same
distance here.

But while we do hear about things like the train station staying open that
only one person uses, not everywhere is like that.

Given some of the gripes about TFL on here, I've got to commend SPT on
actually running a good service here in Strathclyde. Shiny, new, punctual
electric trains every half hour.
--
"We are now approaching Paisley Gilmour Street"