Old August 4th 17, 01:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default New York Times on Crossrail

On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 12:25:04 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 09:48:34 on Fri, 4 Aug
2017, d remarked:

Indeed what? Is knowing the precise junction layouts of the various lines
a prerequsite of being able to discuss this?

No, but it would help you not look like a total prat.

When I start wearing an anorak and hanging around at the end of platforms
carrying a thermos flask and notebook I might give a ****. Until then...

....we will ignore everything you say, as you've now admitted it's
founded upon ignorance.

Feel free to point out where I said anything of the sort. In the meantime I'll
continue to ignore most of what you say as I've been doing for quite a while
as it happens.

--
Spud