Old August 4th 17, 03:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default New York Times on Crossrail

In message , at 13:28:13 on Fri, 4 Aug
2017, d remarked:

Indeed what? Is knowing the precise junction layouts of the various lines
a prerequsite of being able to discuss this?

No, but it would help you not look like a total prat.

When I start wearing an anorak and hanging around at the end of platforms
carrying a thermos flask and notebook I might give a ****. Until then...

....we will ignore everything you say, as you've now admitted it's
founded upon ignorance.

Feel free to point out where I said anything of the sort.

Your clearly admitted ignorance of the most basic details of the
Thameslink routes.