Old August 6th 17, 10:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Winding My Way Rapidly Away From...

On Friday, 4 August 2017 13:18:58 UTC+1, Offramp wrote:
I was at Baker Street on Thursday 3rd August. Near the Lost Property office, north of Marylebone Road and wanting a bus to go south. At the 82 bus stop there were a lot of people who had obviously been waiting a long time. There is a big sign near the bus stop saying USE BUS LANE.

I was intending to go to the chess shop, CHESS AND BRIDGE, which I do no the like walking to. But after waiting about 10 minutes I took the Tube back to the safety of south London, where chess has not yet arrived.

They'd be waiting forever for the 82 given it was withdrawn and replaced by a restructured number 13 back in April.

--
Paul C
via Google