Old August 8th 17, 08:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default New York Times on Crossrail

On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 07:17:41 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
Ding Bat wrote:
On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 3:55:15 PM UTC+5:30, Recliner wrote:
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 08:29:05 +0000 (UTC), d wrote:
"When was there last a service that went through both these stations?
I noticed theres a 3 track chord linking the line from blackfriars to
the charing X line but the tracks were rusty and there were some
road-rail maintenance machines sitting on it. Is it just for
occasional out of service stock movements now?"

What's wrong with lacking knowledge? You too don't know everything.

That's certainly true: there are many, many things I don't know. But I
don't go round pouring scorn on things I know little or nothing about, as
Spud/Boltar does.

Such as? In case you hadn't noticed that example you cited is a simple
question.

--
Spud