Old August 8th 17, 02:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default New York Times on Crossrail

On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 14:17:53 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
Thats the amusing thing about you, recliner, perry and ambulance blocker,

you
tend to accuse me of this sort of thing yet when I ask for some examples you
all mysteriously go quiet. Ain't that strange?

It's too painful to go through all your previous misspelt postings. But,

Painful? Thats an interesting euphamism for not possible.

rest assured, I'll try to remember to point them out next time.

Let's start with your latest Waterloo thread — was that meant to be fact or
opinion?

Are you unable to seperate the 2 parts?

Actually, tell a lie, they'd installed a bouncy castle and a funfair.

--
Spud