Old August 9th 17, 09:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Twin portals are the norm on LUL (was New York Times on Crossrail)

On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 09:41:23 +0100
wrote:
As a child I liked going to Hounslow West as walking along the pathway
behind the buffers gave you an unusual view of the trains, it aslo
meant we were visiing Heathrow either to watch planes from the viewing
area or visit the hangers where a relative had access.

I think the only sub surface train I have travelled on the route was
the Steam special from Northfields a couple of years back.

How far can a sub surface stock go down the heathrow branch these days?
Obviously the heathrow tunnels and houslow west are too small for one.

--
Spud