Old August 13th 17, 05:11 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Roger Lynn[_2_] Roger Lynn[_2_] is offline

Default London Waterloo international

On 13/08/17 16:18, Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
I thought at the time that a solution to the SWT-area passengers who felt
disadvantaged by E*'s move to St Pancras, would have been 1tph SET Javelin
from Ashford-or-beyond to Waterloo, with connecting E*s at Ashford.

Would a Javelin have any advantage on that route over whatever third rail
stock usually operates in that region? Presumably both would be restricted
to the same line speed, which I believe wasn't very high when Eurostars than
that way?

Roger