Old August 14th 17, 11:55 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default London Waterloo international

On 14/08/2017 12:04, Roland Perry wrote:
In message
-sept
ember.org, at 10:00:43 on Mon, 14 Aug 2017, Recliner
remarked:

Regarding the front or back, I'm always amazed at how many people
(usually
female) board a train at the terminus and then ask which way it'll be
going.

While I might take issue with you over the gender bias, a lot of people
(especially the press) think that a driver's cab with 50 seats behind it
is a "locomotive".

In Switzerland it could be.

They don't even consider the possibility that other coaches could be
'powered'.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.