Old August 16th 17, 08:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Oyster changes/improvements

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 19:31:25 -0000 (UTC)
Clank wrote:
It was one of those "the assets are worth more than the business"
acquisitions, so the main job was to wind up the operations in the most
orderly fashion possible. Which delighted me, when I discovered that the
"IT integration" consisted of said US bank *emailing* the complete account
information (card numbers, addresses, card activity etc.) once a week, as
an Excel spreadsheet.

Without so much as a password on the Excel to provide a figleaf of
security...

That sort of thing is completely unacceptable and something the FCA (or
whichever body is now responsible for policing this sort of thing after that
idiot Osborne dismantled the FSA) should look in to and possibly bring
criminal charges.

--
Spud