Old August 30th 17, 01:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster changes/improvements

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 05:00:54AM -0000, Clank wrote:
On 29.08.2017 2:50 AM, wrote:
I take French as a bit exceptional because at least in theory almost all of
us are supposed to have learnt it at school.

It's a bit of a mystery why it's taught in school, given it's about the
least useful language to learn.

Nah. That would be Welsh.

The problem I have with French is that it's too similar to Italian, to
the extent that they're so close together in my head that I'll often
switch languages half way through a sentence.

There are many different types of sausages. The best are
from the north of England. The wurst are from Germany.
-- seen in alt.2eggs...