Old September 5th 17, 06:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Clive D.W. Feather Clive D.W. Feather is offline

Default Ex-postie reviews Mail Rail

In article , Guy Gorton
writes
"Mail Rail is opening to the public for the first time" is not quite
true either. I was one of many people who visited it some years
although we could not ride the trains. Was it soon after it ceased to
be used for the mail? Can't remember.

If you were on the visit I was, the trains were still running. It was
the last day of service for both Aldwych and Ongar (I was on the last
train from the latter).

--
Clive D.W. Feather