Old September 13th 17, 07:36 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Anna Noyd-Dryver Anna Noyd-Dryver is offline

Default Tube passengers tracked by phone WiFi

wrote:
On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 11:22:51 -0000 (UTC)
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
wrote:
Why would anyone use a phone at home when there are alternatives with proper
screens and keyboards, virtual or otherwise, not designed for fingers the

size
of those of a 5 year old?

Why change environment when you're used to reading fb, usenet, text,
WhatsApp etc on your phone all day? Not tied to one room, use it in

Thats a bit like saying why bother switching to a 32 inch TV in the evening
if you've been watching stuff on a 4 inch one all day.

Can't browse fb/usenet on my desktop while I'm watching that 32" TV, though

Anna Noyd-Dryver