Old September 14th 17, 10:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Page[_3_] Clive Page[_3_] is offline

Default Hopper fare and two journeys lasting more than an hour

On 14/09/2017 12:08, Roland Perry wrote:

Back in the day wasn't the driver of the terminating bus supposed to give you a chitty to show the following driver?

Yes, well remembered.

Today I was in London and, would you believe it, the second bus I took was terminated early. So this must happen quite often. Surely somebody knows the solution to what must be a common problem? Or are bus fares so cheap that nobody cares any longer?

--
Clive Page