Old September 16th 17, 03:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Explosion on district line

On 2017\09\16 07:54, Martin Edwards wrote:
On 9/15/2017 10:11 AM, d wrote:

If it is terrorism then it'll almost certainly be down to followers of
the
peaceful not in any way militant religion of islam.

Okay, you've got it off your chest.* Be it noted that most of the vitims
of these punks are Muslims in Muslim majority countries.* The daughters
of my next door neighbour but one call me "Uncle".* I do not anticipate
that they will try to blow me up when they are older.

Are you sure it's not "uncool"? ;-)