Old September 17th 17, 06:43 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Martin Edwards[_2_] Martin Edwards[_2_] is offline

Default Explosion on district line

On 9/16/2017 4:06 PM, wrote:
Don't these bombers realise that with all the surveillance videos,
they're going to get caught?

It's not guaranteed.

I was once caught urinating in New Street Station by cctv. I had gone
off the platform onto some gravel, but there was a camera there.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman