Old September 17th 17, 06:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Martin Edwards[_2_] Martin Edwards[_2_] is offline

Default Explosion on district line

On 9/16/2017 4:50 PM, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2017\09\16 07:54, Martin Edwards wrote:
On 9/15/2017 10:11 AM, d wrote:

If it is terrorism then it'll almost certainly be down to followers
of the
peaceful not in any way militant religion of islam.

Okay, you've got it off your chest. Be it noted that most of the
vitims of these punks are Muslims in Muslim majority countries. The
daughters of my next door neighbour but one call me "Uncle". I do not
anticipate that they will try to blow me up when they are older.

Are you sure it's not "uncool"? ;-)

Impossible.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman