Old September 17th 17, 06:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Martin Edwards[_2_] Martin Edwards[_2_] is offline

Default Explosion on district line

On 9/17/2017 1:04 AM, Nobody wrote:
On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 07:55:38 +0100, Martin Edwards
wrote:

On 9/15/2017 11:18 AM, Tim Watts wrote:
On 15/09/17 09:47, e27002 aurora wrote:
On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 08:19:08 +0000 (UTC), d wrote:

Looks like it could be an improvised device, or some builders
chemicals that
overheated. Hopefully the latter but seems unlikely to me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41278545

There are reports of folks leaving the station with burns on exposed
flesh. It sounds like a chemical reaction. We can but hope it's not
"the religion of piece" proselytizing.

Seen a picture of the device on twitter with wires hanging out.

And my money's on some jihadi ****er. We shall see.

An uncle of mine was an army officer and did time against Christian
terrorists in Cyprus.

One would expect that an uncle, were he such, would be yours!

Maybe, he was just one of your uncles.

ducks

Yes, the other is still alive and in a bad way. Please don't make fun.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman