Old September 18th 17, 09:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default 675 bus route

On 18/09/2017 10:19, wrote:

was once involved in running a preserved ship, we had the devils own
job one day, with a Grandparent as it happened. She demanded the
Captain take action against another passenger "who was taking pictures
of my Grandson"

Whereas of course a while back the Captain of a certain preserved ship
was the one she should actually have been concerned about in terms of
ann unhealthy interest in young boys... (allegedly, although I believe
he was coonvicted of the same eventually)