Old September 18th 17, 04:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default 675 bus route

On Monday, 18 September 2017 14:31:51 UTC+1, Recliner wrote:

It's curious that there's only three: I thought kids were magnetically
attracted to the front and back seats of buses.

In my experience kids HATE school buses, and wait for the next available standard bus. DRIVERS hate schoolkids and will do ANYTHING to be very early or very late for the route. My local bus is the 655. I holds about 100 but it is normally about half full.

I think I use the 655 more often than the school children.