Old September 19th 17, 11:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Why is the piccadilly line so slow?

On Tuesday, 19 September 2017 09:44:27 UTC+1, wrote:
Stations too close together in the centre with too much stopping?

That has always got on my nerves. There is this huge distance, Caledonian Road to King's Cross, then the stops bunch right up together. Leicester Sq to Covent Garden is the worst example. Thank god they closed a few (Brompton Rd, Down St...).

I'd like to know the travelling times between King's Cross and Green Park on the Piccadilly Line and the Victoria Line. I'll bet it's about 10 minutes difference.