Old September 20th 17, 06:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jarle Hammen Knudsen Jarle Hammen Knudsen is offline

Default Why is the piccadilly line so slow?

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 00:45:22 GMT, Recliner
wrote:

Exactly. It may be close to Leicester Square station underground, but
Covent Garden station is nevertheless a busy station in its own right. And
the surface route between them isn't direct or obvious.

It looks pretty straight on Google maps along Cranbourn St and Long
Acre, but I don't think I have walked that way when I've been in
London.

--
jhk