Old September 20th 17, 04:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default 675 bus route

On Tuesday, 19 September 2017 10:23:09 UTC+1, Offramp wrote:
On Tuesday, 19 September 2017 10:20:12 UTC+1, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Monday, 18 September 2017 08:25:51 UTC+1, Hammersmith And City Line wrote:
Why is there no pictures on google of this route? its a bit suspicious. and who runs it??

Not again. ....

What was the story?? Fill us in! FILL US IN!!

No great story. Just someone commented under a photo I'd taken of a 675 and asking how I'd managed to take the photo. You'd think from the comments that I'd committed an act of espionage or I was an alien. It's just a bloomin' school bus that runs to a published timetable on public roads. There is nothing odd about it. The commenter never explained why they were expressing such a bizarre opinion but it's clearly cropped up here again but this time, despite there being public photos, making statements no such photos exist. The world is full of daft people.

--
Paul C
via Google