Old September 20th 17, 09:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard[_3_] Richard[_3_] is offline

Default 675 bus route

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 21:24:11 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at 20:05:18 on
Wed, 20 Sep 2017, Richard remarked:
- Most importantly for the bus operator - gets kids used to using a
normal bus

"Normal" buses are only used as the very last resort in the USA, largely
by economic migrants on minimum wage. There's very little overlap with
students who ever took a school bus to High School.

Of course, for the last point to apply there has to *be* a normal bus,
but that's hardly a problem in London.

It's a problem if we are discussing the majority of the USA.

Certainly is, but it's why I didn't want to see too many US school
buses here.

Richard.