Old September 23rd 17, 11:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Bus services outside of London

I am intending to spend a week on the Norfolk coast. I can't drive so I was going to buy a weekly bus pass to travel along the coast.

The trouble is that apparently if I buy a weekly Stagecoach Bus Pass I don't think I can use it on any other operator's buses. Or can I? Stagecoach is quite specific that its Megarider Pass is "valid for one weeks travel on Stagecoach services within Norfolk and surrounding areas..."