Old September 23rd 17, 03:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Bus services outside of London

"Offramp" wrote in message
I am intending to spend a week on the Norfolk coast. I can't drive so I
was going to buy a weekly bus pass to travel along the coast.

The trouble is that apparently if I buy a weekly Stagecoach Bus Pass I
don't think I can use it on any other operator's buses. Or can I?
Stagecoach is quite specific that its Megarider Pass is "valid for one
weeks travel on Stagecoach services within Norfolk and surrounding
areas..."

looks like this is the operator that you want:

http://www.sanderscoaches.com/timetables/map.aspx

and they don't appear to do a weekly explorer ticket

If you want the Western part of the coast covered by the single Stagecoach
route, I think you're just going to have to buy daily tickets for that, but
ISTM that it's so expensive (as it covers an area West of Lynn that you
aren't going to need) a point to point ticket might work out cheaper for
many journeys

Good Luck

tim