Old September 27th 17, 02:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Bus services outside of London

"Robin" wrote

On 26/09/2017 23:02, Paul Corfield wrote:

snip

However Stagecoach operate a lot of the services but there is also
First's X1 Excel service (Norwich - Peterborough) .

Thanks, I'd not noticed that service. I have seen (and used) the X1

(Norwich-Gt Yarmouth-Lowestoft), also run by First. Perhaps they think
X1 is good branding. Anyway, I'll try to pay careful attention at
Norwich bus station if I want to use a particular one of them in the
future

Interesting. As far as the law is concerned it would appear that ALL bus
services could be X1

I looked at grounds for objection to registering a new commercial service on
discovering that from 2nd September Abellio would operate a 461 bus Mon-Sat
not evn Kingston-upon-Thames to Addlestone and Hallmark a 461 Kingston to St
Peter's Hospital via Addlestone Mon-Sun with evening and Sunday buses run on
behalf of Surrey County Council.

--
Mike D