Old September 27th 17, 06:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Bus services outside of London

In message , at 15:41:42 on Wed, 27 Sep
2017, Michael R N Dolbear remarked:

However Stagecoach operate a lot of the services but there is also
First's X1 Excel service (Norwich - Peterborough) .

Thanks, I'd not noticed that service. I have seen (and used) the X1

(Norwich-Gt Yarmouth-Lowestoft), also run by First. Perhaps they think
X1 is good branding. Anyway, I'll try to pay careful attention at
Norwich bus station if I want to use a particular one of them in the
future

Interesting. As far as the law is concerned it would appear that ALL
bus services could be X1

Is it the case that "X" numbered bus services are excluded from
concessionary passes? (On account of it differentiating them from
being "local" buses).