Old October 9th 17, 10:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default When Oyster touch-ins aren't touch-ins

wrote in message news
On Fri, 6 Oct 2017 16:58:32 +0000 (UTC)
Tim Woodall wrote:
Oxford Circus and back when I was only at OC for a few minutes. I don't
know why Oyster can't be intelligent about that - why it invents two

If the Oyster software was developed in the same way as a lot of it is in
the
UK these days - ie by some bargain basement bunch of halfwits in
Bombangalore
who'd have trouble hacking their way out of a wet paper bag - then we
should be
grateful it works at all frankly.

It's not though

It's developed in the UK (at least it was the last time I had any dealing
with the company concerned)

tim