Old June 2nd 04, 11:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Strike Action

In message , captain radio
writes

The management are proposing cuts of 960 plus jobs to fund any sort of pay
increase and to give us our 35 hour week,these are front line jobs in the
ticket office ,station staff and supervisors,not the over staffed 55
broadway and other top management jobs.

I see this number has gone from 700 to 800 to 960+ without any effort at
all.

And who is 'us' exactly?