Old October 12th 17, 11:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Oxford to London commute

"Clank" wrote in message
news
On 11.10.2017 8:36 PM, Bryan Morris wrote:
In message , GeorgeK
writes

My job is at St Thomas hospital so I have to get to zone 1 (Waterloo or
Westminster). I'll check the places along the Chiltern route as well.
Would you recommend any of those places over the other for living?

How does staying at a Travelodge 4 nights a week on the outskirts of
London, travelling by car Monday morning and returning to Oxford Friday
night compare with the cost/time of commuting 5 days a week

It sounds like a pretty wretched life.

yep

It's bad enough doing that if you don't have a family back home

awful if you do

tim