Old October 12th 17, 12:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Extra trains for Overground

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 06:29:02PM +0100, Arthur Figgis wrote:
On 09/10/2017 18:55, Basil Jet wrote:
Won't that cause all sort of havoc on Southern's timetables?

How would they tell?

I use Southern most days. It just works except on the few days when the
Bolsheviks decide they can't be arsed. They've pretty much given up on
their campaign of strikes now, at least without the area that would be
affected by Overground changes.

Wow, my first sigquoting! I feel so special now!
-- Dan Sugalski