Old October 15th 17, 09:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oxford to London commute

In message , at
10:13:57 on Sun, 15 Oct 2017, Robin remarked:

I did not see anything which amounted to a statement that cycling
"isn't a viable means of transport when it's raining".

It's not viable for everyone. I gave up cycling from home to the station
when I was living in Cambridge because there was nowhere to store
helmets and waterproofs at the station, and both my regular clothing and
'hand baggage' weren't expendable enough to get wet.