Old October 16th 17, 08:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oxford to London commute

In article , (Someone
Somewhere) wrote:

On 15/10/2017 07:41,
wrote:
In article ,
(Someone
Somewhere) wrote:

Does it matter who cycles or not? I work from home overlooking CS3
between Tower Hill and Canary Wharf. It is absolutely obvious that
the number of cyclists drops during bad weather.

You appear to be so blinkered about cycling to the point of implying
I am lying about what I see - is that really your intention?

You are so blinkered about cycling that you say it isn't a viable means
of transport when it's raining, despite telling us there are still lots
of cyclists when it rains, even if not as many as when it's dry. THAT'S
what I call irrational anti-cyclist prejudice.

Well that will teach me to argue with the someone who I correctly
called out as blinkered - I never made a statement of that type, all
I did was state an observation that the number of cyclists on a
particular route (which, according to statistics, is the busiest in
the UK) drops dramatically during inclement weather.

For the record I am neither anti-cyclist (please cite where I said I
was, or even that I'm not a cyclist?) or irrational - the only
irrational person here appears to be someone else.

You were one of several here determined to ignore a cycle commuting option -
in Oxford!

--
Colin Rosenstiel