Old October 24th 17, 09:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Paddington C5 program

In message , at 10:28:13 on
Tue, 24 Oct 2017, remarked:

The way these TV companies describe their series is not always clear.
I think on our PVR guide the present episodes are described as new in
a manner that on first glance may look like it is a new series being
introduced, when what they must mean it is a new episode.

Then there's the curious concept of "all new" TV programmes.

Anyway, I'm watching the Paddington series on Ch5 catch-up, and while
the derailed train has shown up in trailers attached to earlier
programmes in the series, I haven't got as far as this actual episode
yet.