Old October 24th 17, 08:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Crossrail transition

In message , at 18:46:19 on Tue, 24
Oct 2017, Neil Williams remarked:

As a much travelled businessman (in general terms) I can assure you
that the lack of a paper receipt/ticket to attach to my expenses claim
is a huge disadvantage.

Mine are done via Concur/ExpenseIt. I haven't done anything with
physical receipts (other than to chuck in a box just in case) for
years. Your clients are right Luddites.

Looking at their website it's a huge faff for the user. I'd much rather
chuck the receipts for a multi-country, multi-transport trip into a box,
and sort it out when I get home.