Old June 3rd 04, 10:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
dan dan is offline

Default Scope for Changing LU Route Linkings

A better plan might be to replace the Circle with a Wimbledon -
Wimbledon Loop, or alternatively to run Hammersmith - Aldgate -
Wimbledon and Wimbledon - Edgware Rd - Whitechapel.

The version I've heard - admittedly only within this group - was that the
Circle, H&C and Wimbleware lines would be replaced by two services:

1) Wimbledon-Earl's Court-Edgware Road-Liverpool Street-Barking
2) Hammersmith-Edgware Road-Liverpool Steet-Victoria-Edgware Road

Jonn

Have a look he

http://www.trainweb.org/tubeprune/SS...%20Upgrade.htm

I think this is as close to the horse's mouth as we are likely to get!