Old October 27th 17, 11:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Crossrail transition

In message , at 11:14:27 on Fri, 27
Oct 2017, Neil Williams remarked:
If they alerted me every time they processed a transaction that would be
jolly irritating....

Some of the new-breed mobile-only banks like Monzo do. I don't find it
that annoying, it's just a buzz in your pocket from the app
notification each time you spend.

goat-herder

Only if in coverage, which metrosexuals often overestimate.

SWMBO has just returned from Sainsbury's cursing at them because there's
no mobile coverage inside (What's App would have been handy to get some
input into buying decisions, apparently).

/goat-herder

You don't have to delete it or anything, just ignore it.

Is it an SMS? My g-h candy-bar /g-h phone has a limited storage
capacity for them, after which I think they get queued up. It's around
half a dozen keystrokes to delete each one, sigh.