Old October 27th 17, 07:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D.W. Feather Clive D.W. Feather is offline

Default Crossrail transition

In article , Clank
writes
Interestingly enough, when I tried my Amex card, I actually got an alert from
AMex stating that they had processed the transaction, but it never actually
completed on the Oyster end and failed the same way.

They sent an alert to say they processed the transaction? That's unusual.

Not Amex, but the issuer of my work-provided credit card sends me an SMS
and an email every time I use it.

--
Clive D.W. Feather