Old October 30th 17, 06:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Beck's air map

In message , at 17:56:19 on Mon, 30 Oct
2017, Peter Able remarked:

"This extraordinary world map by noted Bauhaus designer and artist,
Laszlo Moholy-Nagy, draws on the pioneering information design work
of Harry Beck and his London subway maps"

Hmm. "draws on" - spelt p-l-a-g .....

I think plagiarise implies copying something pretty much intact from one
work to another. This instance is simply very much "in the style of".

I don't doubt that you may well think that.

Dare you consult a dictionary, Roland?

This is overt plagiarism.

"the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them
off as one's own" where 'draws on the pioneering information design work
of Harry Beck' comprehensively refutes that.