Old November 15th 17, 08:32 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default Proposed trams under Cambridge

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 23:21:43 GMT
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
I hear that Vientiane has some impressive French colonial architecture,
though narcotics abuse there is more obvious.

Last month central america, this month is east asia.

You need to learn some geography, even if your fear of flying and
xenophobia stop you actually seeing the world. I've not been to Central

Do change the record old chap. Plus unlike you I don't live all alone so I have
to consider where my wife wants to go and young kids rather preclude any kind
of long haul flight. Perhaps if you could drive a car you could also tour
europe like we do and see cultural sights instead of ladyboy bars.

America for several years, and have yet to visit most of the Central
American countries.

Central, south, all similar hispanic flee pits where I'm sure you fit right in.