Old November 15th 17, 04:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams[_3_] Neil Williams[_3_] is offline

Default Croydon

On 2017-11-15 16:34:52 +0000, said:

And all the PT facilities the place has. I suppose the problem is it can't
decide if its a town or a suburb and whether they should invest in it when
most people just head off to london to work.

Yeah, I'd imagine that, by and large, the commuters use one of the
local out of town supermarkets then go to London for everything else,
and it's them that's got the money. Their kids no doubt hang around in
town, but they don't care if it's a bit crap as long as their mates are
there.

TBH I don't often go to MK shopping centre.

Neil