Old November 15th 17, 08:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams[_3_] Neil Williams[_3_] is offline

Default Croydon

On 2017-11-15 18:11:35 +0000, said:

I recently went into the Elephant & Castle shopping centre for probably
the first time in about ten years, looking for a cash machine when on
my way to a screening at the Cinema Museum. I used to use it quite
often in the '60s and early '70s, when it wasn't bad. The top floor
only ever had a handful of shops occupied, and this floor was closed
and converted into something else, offices I think, not many years
after it was built. The remaining two floors are horrible now.

Absolutely everything about the Elephant is a dump from start to
finish. It's embarrassing that one of the world's richest cities lets
things get so bad.

Neil