Old November 16th 17, 08:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@cylonHQ.com is offline

Default Croydon

On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 10:11:35 -0800 (PST)
wrote:
I recently went into the Elephant & Castle shopping centre for probably the=
first time in about ten years, looking for a cash machine when on my way t=
o a screening at the Cinema Museum. I used to use it quite often in the '6=
0s and early '70s, when it wasn't bad. The top floor only ever had a handf=

The 60s and 70s was before the demographics changed significantly and the
area went downhill faster than a rolling cheese contest.

ul of shops occupied, and this floor was closed and converted into somethin=
g else, offices I think, not many years after it was built. The remaining =
two floors are horrible now.

Agreed, its an utter dump not helped by the run down market surrounding it on
2 sides.